The Kid Of The Generation... It's ME!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011
I'm baaaaack... After a week of not viewing this blog.... 
Well, that picture is MINE and that is the REAL ME!!! Kekeke...

By the way, Lemme introduce to you myself, just like my first day high... Duuhh.. introducing one's self..

I'm Erica, sophomore student in a science high school. I'm 13 y.o but turning 14 this August 2... I love music... Music is my life.. in short, I can't live without music... Kekeke... I love Kpop and also classical songs.    I love Kpop groups especially SHINee, Ukiss, SnsD and BEAST... I also love japanese anime and manga... I love to draw anime but I don't think I'm good at it... HAhaha.. LOL... Uhm.. I also love books specially novels... I'm a fan of J.K Rowling and Stephenie Meyer!!!

I'm just a simple girl who knows how to become happy and also.. to become sad... I like to be with my friends. I can share my sad and happy moments with them. Sometimes, I'm a loud person... but.. it depends on my mood.. When I'm alone, I always stare at the ceiling.... because..... I don't know... I just wanted to do it when I'm alone... Well, I guess.. it's a way of concentrating or focusing myself.. keeke... I really don't know.!!

My favorite spot in our house is our Wash/Comfort Room... Hahhaa.. Am so weird!!! Uhmm. I think because, I like quiet places.. and I think that's the best place for me... hahahah... Whenever I'm thinking of something/someone, I just go to the CR.. hahah...

Uhmm... what else.???.. I'm always broken-hearted.. hahaha... Well, that's life.. I have to accept it...hahah

When I'm bored, I'll just read books, or listen to music.. OR.. BLOGGING... uhmm.. I'm not a blogger but I'm fond of blogging.. hahaha... Well, I just wanted to share my experiences as a kid of this generation...

Thanks.. That's all.... Please Follow Me... :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment