The End of My Summer Vacation.. :(

Saturday, June 4, 2011
The End...

For almost 2 months of staying in our house without doing anything...(hehehe)

My family had a get-together with the other members of our family in different places. I met my cousins that I haven't seen for more than a year.  Well, that mini reunion had a part 2.  We sang many songs in the videoke, I had a fun time with my cousins... :)

I spent my free times with my friends. Everyday, we're always talking and talking and laughing and laughing even though it's non-sense. (hahaha) Everynight, I helped my friend in selling their products 'coz night is my free time.  

During my summer days, I met a new friend.  He's a boy.  I'm so glad that I've met him 'coz we have the same hobby, drawing animes.  He said to me that drawing is his passion.  I had a crush on him but I know that this crush will pass.... 'coz I know that I will not see him anymore... :((


2 months have passed and it;s so fast..... Now it's time for me to focus on my studies the bring home the bacon.. :))) I'll forget the things that happened in my summer days. I'll forget the past then I'll seek for the future....



The End of My Summer Vacation...


0 comments:

Post a Comment