My First Day High!!! :)

Saturday, June 11, 2011
June 6, 2011.....

Just like this girl... Am so excited!!!!

Am so excited to become a sophomore student!!

June 6 was the first day of our class. I'm so excited to go to school 'coz I want to see my friends and also......... my crush... hehehe... I woke up ate 4:30 in the morning, took a bath, wore my clothes then ate my breakfast.  I arrived in our school at 6:30 in the morning.  I went inside the campus then on the 5th floor, finally, I saw our class room.  I'm so glad that I was accepted in a special section.............. a section that is named after Pasteur... this section is the only section for the students who wanted to study japanese culture.
Some of my classmates in that section are my former classmates when I was in first year high school.

During first day of the class..... we usually introduce ourselves in front of the class. Then, I introduced myself... "Hello classmates, I'm Erica former Archimedian, nice to meet you!!"..... To our teachers... hmmm... some of them are quite strict.. hehehe...

After dismissal at 5:00 in the afternoon, my friends and I went down.  I was looking for my crush... hehehe... but I wasn't able to see him because 3rd year students dismissed at 4:00 in the afternoon...... how sad....


"I gave my heart away but it followed me home"

4 days have passed.... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...... and now it's FRIDAY!!!


Every Friday. our dismissal time is 4:00 in the afternoon so I was able to see him!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy to see him.  He said "Hi" to me then I answered "Hello".  I wanted to stop the time but I can't... Huhuuhu.... Is this a dream or just the reality...!!!.. We're laughing when my servicemate said to me that we needed to go home........................................... and that's the end of my fantasy.... I'm wishing the everyday is Friday..........










0 comments:

Post a Comment